Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello

Hello All,

This is my first posting. Chris, thank you for creating this.

All is well with me. I just came back from vacation. I spent 3 days at Virginia Beach. I had a nice time. But like all vacations, I was glad to get home and sleep in my own bed. The kitty's were glad to see me.

Work is going well. I work for Carilion Labs doing client billing for nursing homes.

Well, that's all for now. I'll post more later.

Linda

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Linda

Welcome home from your vacation and welcome to the Siler Blog. We look forward to hearing how you've been.

Chris

Bonnie said...

Hey Linda,
Good to hear from you. No matter how much we look forward to vacation it seems that we are always ready to get back home.