Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lice

Laura was telling me about an newly adopted child she knew (who came from a foster home situation), who had her hair in a bun and when they took it down, she has lice living in it. That made me think of the time when we were real young ( I think it was before I went to school), Estelle came home from school and had a fever and was put to bed with the old fashioned measles. Mama discovered lice in her hair but she was so sick and feverish mama could not do anything to treat her. So we all got lice as I recall. Does anyone remember this?

I didn't get in on this poll Chris did but I think daddy was saying............"I need a cigarette about now." I did like the one Chris did about the rabbit ears though.

No comments: