Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Laura's Trip to Texas


Everything has been going well with the Griffiths. Just this past Saturday Laura and Lorien returned from a visit with Katie, (Laura's daughter) who lives in Texas. Katie is married to David and they have a one year old daughter by the name of Loretta. David is in the Army and stationed at Fort Hood and will be going to Iraq in November. They had a long but wonderful trip! (And I must say I was glad to have them back...eating Raisin Bran for three meals a day just about did me in!)

2 comments:

Pat (Anderson) Siler said...

I guess you didn't inherit the Siler "cooking genes". If I'd known you were a starving bachelor, I'd have invited you for dinner one night while Laura was gone.

sara said...

Pat,
No, he inherited the too lazy to cook genes! He certainly has the cooking genes. He was just hoping for invites!