Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Work in Progress

I've got the new Siler blog up and running. It is a work in progress and will undergo many changes over the next few days. Beware, I love to "tweak" things.

If you want to contribute, send me your name along with email address and I'll get you started. If you don't know much about blogging I can help. It's really easy. So, let's have fun!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What is the landscape picture about?

Anonymous said...

Please add my email address

jim@greenflashproductionsound.com

Thanks!

Jim Siler

Chris said...

Hi Jim

I will be glad to do it. It's on the way!

Chris