Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

check it out

If anyone is on the blog today, go down to the blog article about the rescue of the men (it's below our Siler blog )on Smith Mt. Lake. It was a Siler man and his son who resuced the men. Remember one man drowned. It happened back in August or Sept. I think.

9 comments:

Laura said...

What exactly are you talking about? There is nothing below this blog :(

sara said...

Laura
when you click on google to get the silers blog there was a story about a man named Siler who has rescued those men in a boat and one guy died. It's not there now. Iam talking google here.

sara said...

SORRY GO BACK IT IS ON THERE AND IT HAPPENED AT SMITH MT. LAKE T IS ABOUT A FANTER SON RESCUE TEAM THE NAME SILER

sara said...

that would be father son not fanter

Laura said...

I don't know how you are getting on the blog, but it is in my favorites and I just click on the link. So I can't see what you are talking about.

sara said...

Laura
then you would not have the article. I use the Explorer feature to get on. So I don't know what to tell you.

Chris said...

I know how much ya'll like to blog, but wouldn't this conversation be done a little easier through email?

Laura said...

Chris,
You just wanted the last word :)

Love ya,
Laura

Chris said...

whatchubetalkinbout?