Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Monday, December 3, 2007

great party

Well from the looks of about all of us we need to stop strapping on the feed bag!

Saturday was fun and it was good to see everybody. Sorry if you missed the get-together, maybe next year? it was a busy weekend for me. it started on thursday night. I met the ladies who used to work with me in the Children's Center at Hollywood's Rest. then our get together on Saturday lunch. Then at 6:00 on Saturday night yet another get together. This one was for the staff of Roanoke Valley Christian School. But that's not all, on Sunday at 12:30 we met at Putt-Putt for a small party for Tessa's 3rd birthday. So it was a happenin' weekend for me. Next weekend is almost as bad. I can't wait until Christmas so I can rest. I have 11 straight days off.

OK, let's get the blog up and running again. Let's hear from you slackers out there.

Sara

No comments: