Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Great Siler Christmas Party

We really enjoyed the party. Lots of good food and conversation. The little ones are definitely growing up! On Sunday, Dec. 2, Billy, Linda and I went to the Roanoke College Choir's performance of "Lessons and Carols". It was at St. Andrews Church. The music was beautiful, and the audience got to sing as well. Like Sara, we will be busy every weekend up til Christmas. It's always fun, but then it's good to get some rest after the holidays.

3 comments:

sara said...

Pat
Caught your letter to the editor this morning. I know that is really a big pet peeve of yours. I am glad you spoke out. I just get insensed every once in a while and write a letter myself. Haven't done it for about a year. It's good someone is PAYING attention with the newspaper. If it isn't Hollywood it's VT and I get sick of both of them. Hollywood especiallyy holds no interest for me. I could not care less what their opinions, etc. are.

Chris said...

And all this time, I never knew Virginia Tech had a football team...Who would have thunk it? What would we do without the Roanoke Times?

Chris (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

P.S. Stay tuned for pictures from the Siler Christmas dinner.

sara said...

pat

sorry for the incorrect spelling of incensed above. I looked at that today and said WHAT?????

Sara