Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Cards

Ok Siler Bloggers, come on. Time is getting short to send David Perkins phone cards so he will be able to call home for Christmas. See his address below or send cards or check to Laura or me. We will buy them for you. This is very important and I find I can spend my money on lots of useless stuff. A simple thing like this card is showing Christ's love to someone like David who does not know the Lord. Send him a Christmas card (see his address in Laura's blog entry below). David needs a connection to home at a time like this. He's 19 and I am sure misses his family. I know you may not know him but that doesn't matter. he won't know you either. So you can introduce yourself. Youo don't have to spend great big money, $5.00-10.00 will go a long way.

Thanks a bunch!

Sara

No comments: