Welcome to the Siler Family Blog

A discussion of the lastest happenings with the Silers, but also a place to exchange memories, stories, pictures, recipes, and other sorts of Southwest Virginia propoganda!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Siler Family Christmas Party

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry I didn't reply to your post, but I haven't been on the blog in ages. By now I know you have the date and time of the party and we have the final list of attendees.

Christmas Party information:

The party will be Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 5:00pm at the Roanoker. We have a room reserved and expect 42 people. We know that some of you have conflicts and can't attend. You will be missed. We hope to see you at the Siler picnic next June.

Family News:

Most of you probably know that Phyllis and Junior have moved into Friendship Manor in Roanoke. Please contact me at silerpugs@yahoo.com for address and phone number information. They are in a room together, which I'm sure they are happy about.

Mary Catherine has bought a condo on Cape Cod and moved in last month. She's really excited to finally have her own place. Please contact me for her address and new email address. I'm sure she'd love to hear from family members. She is talking about attending either the picnic or Christmas party next year!

Jim and Lori moved to Los Angeles earlier this year. His freelance TV sound business is thriving and Lori has a good job, so they're doing well. Their email addresses haven't changed and I know they'd like to hear from you. Shain and her boyfriend Mark flew out for Thanksgiving and Lori's niece's Bat Mitzvah.

I'm scheduled for surgery at Duke on January 9. It will be my fourth and final surgery over the past two years. I have been very pleased so far. I feel better than I have in 15 years!

The blog has been kind of silent for awhile. Hopefully, the family will get more active and post updates on their "doings".

Billy and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.
Love, Billy & Pat

3 comments:

Brad and Corey said...

Hey everyone. Can't wait to see everyone there. You get the meet the newest Meador again.

Love

Brad and Corey

Chris said...

Hi Pat

I'll be there tomorrow. See you there!

Chris

Pat (Anderson) Siler said...

Hi Brad & Corey.

It was so nice to see you and talk with you today. I didn't realize you've bought a house. Billy and I congratulate you.

Love,
Pat & Billy